All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis first of a 2-volume work documents the development of a successful road construction and rural development project in Indonesia. The project, using labour-based construction methods, began on a modest scale and developed into a major scheme to remove the impediments caused by lack of communication infrastructure in an isolated region. This documentation describes the techlogy, the systems and the procedures developed, as well as the experience gained in inplementing the project. It is aimed at engineers and planners in developing countries with an interest in setting up a similar programme.
- Author(s)A. Beusch,H.T. Hartmann,R.C. Petts,R.C. Winkelmann
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Notephotographs, diagrams
- Weight220 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.