Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features over 180 inspiring and delicious easy-to-make step-by-step recipes for healthy meat-free meals with over 750 photographs. It includes more than 180 deliciously meat-free dishes with all the taste but ne of the fat. It features tempting soups, appetizers, snacks, salads, main courses, accompaniments and deceptively indulgent-looking desserts and bakes. It includes low-fat versions of classics such as vegetarian moussaka, lasagne, cassoulet, hot pots, paellas and pies, as well as enticing new ideas such as Spiced Mango Soup with Yogurt, Tofu and Pepper Kebabs, Couscous Salad, Leek, Squash and Tomato Gratin, and Pineapple Crush with Strawberries and Lychees. It offers expert advice on healthy eating with guidelines for cutting out the fat while retaining all the taste. Every dish is shown step by step in 750 photographs. Packed with a fantastic delicious delicous yet healthy vegetarian recipes, this essential cookbook is perfect for today's lifestyles. Meat-free eating is often assumed to be healthier but many classic vegetarian dishes still have a high fat content. This unique book provides the answer, with tasty recipes that are virtually fat-free as well. The comprehensive selection of recipes includes soups, appetizers, side dishes, salads, accompaniments and main courses as well as enticing low-fat puddings, desserts and bakes. Jamaican Black Bean Pot, Roasted Ratatouille Moussaka and Banana, Maple and Lime Pancakes are just a few of the tempting recipes that this book has to offer.
- Author BiographyAnne Sheasby Anne Sheasby worked for several years as a home economist within the food industry before embarking on a successful career as a food writer. Anne is the author of many healthy cookbooks, including Fat-free Italian, The Ultimate Low-fat Cookbook and Low-fat, No-fat Mediterranean. She has also written for national magazines and regularly works with leading companies within the food industry. Anne is a member of the prestigious Guild of Food Writers.
- Author(s)Anne Sheasby
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note750 photographs
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.