Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive review the state-of-the-art in atherosclerosis of the arteries of the legs and feet. The authors discuss in detail the primary symptom-claudication-an intermittent pain in the leg or foot while walking, its predisposing factors, the current diagstic methodologies, the impressive advances in the therapeutic armamentarium, and the need to screen for co-existing coronary artery disease. Additional chapters describe cutting-edge ninvasive angiography and vascular flow studies, specific drug therapy for claudication, regression of atherosclerosis therapy, gene therapy, and drug eluting stents for peripheral arterial disease. The authors also examine the epidemiology of LEAD, the effects of smoking and effective smoking cessation programs, its pathogenesis and its association with lipid abrmalities and hypertension, aggressive risk factor modification, and the need to measure the ankle brachial index of every patient over 45.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Hypertension & Vascular Diseases
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDennis G. Caralis,George L. Bakris
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.