All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive review the state-of-the-art in atherosclerosis of the arteries of the legs and feet. The authors discuss in detail the primary symptom-claudication-an intermittent pain in the leg or foot while walking, its predisposing factors, the current diagstic methodologies, the impressive advances in the therapeutic armamentarium, and the need to screen for co-existing coronary artery disease. Additional chapters describe cutting-edge ninvasive angiography and vascular flow studies, specific drug therapy for claudication, regression of atherosclerosis therapy, gene therapy, and drug eluting stents for peripheral arterial disease. The authors also examine the epidemiology of LEAD, the effects of smoking and effective smoking cessation programs, its pathogenesis and its association with lipid abrmalities and hypertension, aggressive risk factor modification, and the need to measure the ankle brachial index of every patient over 45.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Hypertension & Vascular Diseases
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDennis G. Caralis,George L. Bakris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.