All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionTo expand existing literature on loyalty schemes, the impact of stand-alone vs. multi-partner programs on customer loyalty was evaluated. In addition, the effects of store satisfaction, membership in competing programs, as well as various shopper characteristics were tested. Therefore, interviews were conducted with loyalty executives and a survey was carried out with 1,150 German customers of two fuel station chains. Stand-alone programs were found to outperform multi-partner schemes in their ability to trigger behavioral loyalty (e.g. share-of-wallet), attitudinal loyalty, and positive word-of-mouth. While program members showed significantly higher levels of loyalty than n-members, those of the stand-alone solution did so to an even greater extent than those of the coalition scheme. Best Dissertation of 2011 by the WU - Vienna University of Ecomics and Business and Winner of the Outstanding Award 2011 by the ECR Austria.
- Author BiographyNicolas Hoffmann completed his studies the WU - Vienna University of Economics and Business and the FH Joanneum Graz with distinction. He is a recipient of multiple scholarships for academic excellence and was awarded Best Dissertation of 2011 by the WU, among others. Professionally, he has meanwhile shifted his focus to strategy consulting.
- Author(s)Nicolas Hoffmann
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleForschungsergebnisse der Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.