All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionA rich tapestry of history and the present. Essentially, it parallels the life of the author, an emigre to Sydney, and the life of a historical figure, Antonio da Nova, the servant of a Portuguese explorer who, in the 1600s, sends him to find out more about Luca Antara (now Australia). The lives of the two men, the strange customs and unique social mores of each man's culture and time intertwine throughout. It ends with Edmond literally walking in the footsteps of da Nova across northern Australia.
- Author BiographyMartin Edmond</b> has written the feature films <i>Illustrious Energy</i> and <i>Terra Nova</i> and his books include <i>The Autobiography of My Father</i>, <i>The Resurrection of Philip Clairmont, Waimarino County: & Other Excursions, </i>and <i>Chronicle of the Unsung</i>, which won the Biography Award at the 2005 Montana Book Awards.
- Author(s)Martin Edmond
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationHarpenden, Herts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOldcastle Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.