Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionSam served four overseas tours in the U.S. Army. He served in the Military Police during two tours of South Korea and one tour in West Germany. Once he graduated U.S. Army CID school he returned to West Germany as a Special Agent. Courtesy of the US Army he also served stateside assignments in Arizona, Texas, Alabama and Georgia. Sam observed the very best and the very worst of the US Military. While in Frankfurt West Germany Sam was Team Chief of the most productive Narcotics Investigation (Drug Suppression Team) in Europe. However, when he was told that he would be taking over more more Narcotics Investigations as a CID Team Chief, he declined and left the US Army with numerous medals and awards. Sam longer believed our current War on Drugs paradigm was productive. Our Drug War mentality prevents Law Enforcement from doing real Harm Reduction and causes more damage and harm than the actual illegal drug use.
- Author(s)Sam Luckey
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.