Lucio's Ligurian Kitchen: The Pleasures of the Italian Riviera by Lucio Galletto, David Dale (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $15.00+ AU $13.80 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sloelemon62
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiguria is ather country - they do things differently there, especially when it comes to food. Lucio Galletto grew up on Italy's sunny North West coastline, working in his family's seafood restaurant, but moved to Australia for love. Now he returns to his homeland and discovers exciting changes. The traditional repertoire of pesto, ravioli and wild greens pie has been expanded in the 21st century by chefs applying a lighter touch and a more adventurous spirit. Lucio reveals 180 delicious recipes that respect the experience of the past and anticipate the demands of the future.
- Author BiographyLucio Galletto grew up in Liguria, fell in love with an Australian girl, and ended up running one of Australia's most acclaimed restaurants - Lucio's in Paddington, Sydney. In 2008, he was honoured with the OAM for services to the hospitality industry and the arts. His books include The Art of Food At Lucio's and Soffritto - A delicious Ligurian Memoir. David Dale writes and broadcasts about fads, foods, media, the power of places and the peculiarities of people. His books include An Australian in America and The 100 Things Everyone Needs to Know about Italy. Paul Green specialises in photography of food, art, fashion and fame. His books include The Art of Food at Lucio's and Soffritto - A delicious Ligurian memoir.
- Author(s)David Dale,Lucio Galletto
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight1665 g
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Paul Green
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.49
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.51
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.72
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.95
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $44.64Trending at AU $46.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.