All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAs thinkers in the market for kwledge and agents aspiring to morally responsible action, we are inevitably subject to luck. This book presents a comprehensive new theory of luck in light of a critical appraisal of the literature's leading accounts, then brings this new theory to bear on issues in the theory of kwledge and philosophy of action.
- Author BiographyE.J. Coffman is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville, USA. He works primarily in epistemology and philosophy of action. He has recently published papers in these areas in Philosophical Issues, Australasian Journal of Philosophy, Philosophers' Imprint, Philosophical Studies, Synthese, Philosophical Explorations, and Journal of Philosophical Research.
- Author(s)E. J. Coffman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- Series TitlePalgrave Innovations in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.