All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionMarine Gunnery Sergeant Lucky Diamond has always put his cooking skills to use for the men he served with, bringing a touch of home to the bases. But when he is ordered to take part in a cooking competition to benefit wounded Marines, he wishes he had kept his talent a secret. Madison North is a public relations expert who has been hired to make the public realize there is more to the military than just war and training. She took the job to get away from one of the biggest mistakes of her life, but it just might lead her to ather one she didn't see coming. Weeks together throw two former lovers into a tough situation. Their feelings still burn within them, but their lives have pulled them in different directions. Can this time together convince them their love is worth a second chance?
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, Marissa Dobson now resides about an hour from Washington, D.C. She's a lady who likes to keep busy, and is always busy doing something. With two different college degrees, she believes you are never done learning. Being the first daughter to an avid reader, this gave her the advantage of learning to read at a young age. Since learning to read she has always had her nose in a book. It wasn't until she was a teenager that she started writing down the stories she came up with. Marissa is blessed with a wonderful supportive husband, Thomas. He's her other half and allows her to stay home and pursue her writing. He puts up with all her quirks and listens to her brainstorm in the middle of the night. Her writing buddies Cameron (a cocker spaniel) and Dawne (a beagle mix) are always around to listen to her bounce ideas off them. They might not be able to answer, but they're helpful in their own ways. She love to hear from readers so send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her online at http: //www.marissadobson.com.
- Author(s)Marissa Dobson
- PublisherSunshine Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunshine Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.