All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn the high stakes world of women's tennis, love means thing. Or at least that's how Sinjin Smythe sees it. Then she begins to fall for her friend and former doubles partner Laure Fortescue. Having had her heart broken by one player, Sinjin isn't willing to have it happen again. The talented but oft-injured Brit enters Wimbledon fighting her feelings--and struggling to resurrect her career. Laure Fortescue has fame, fortune, and a ranking inside the top ten. She has everything she ever wanted. Everything except Sinjin Smythe. As a rule, Laure doesn't date other players. A rule she would gladly break if it means winning Sinjin's heart. Both women reach Wimbledon desperate to claim tennis's crown jewel--Sinjin because it would be her greatest victory, Laure because it could be her last. Where does love fit in a game that only one can win?
- Author BiographyYolanda Wallace has written dozens of short stories, which have appeared in multiple anthologies. She and her partner live in beautiful coastal Georgia. They are parents to four children of the four-legged variety--a boxer and three cats. A writer since childhood, Yolanda has also become an avid photographer. She can often be found wandering the world trying to capture on film the elusive images she sees in her head.
- Author(s)Yolanda Wallace
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.