All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Lucky Lucia is one of the most researched, discussed and dissected American mobsters of all time. His name has become synymous with NY City's high drama gangland days of prohibition bootlegging, the information of the infamous five families, and controversy over his alleged Last Testament. However, there exists many fascinating and lurid tales and theories regarding Lucky's rise and fall from the mobs top spot. Some of these stories are kwn, but still incited debate, such as the origins of his nickname and menacing facial scars. Other legends are t so well kwn to the general public. With information culled from rare news articles, government documents and numerous books written on the subject, this book will give readers a chance to discover Lucia in a way that engages the mystery of his pop culture status, while encouraging further debate over the facts that fallacies that exist about his true role in the history of the American Mafia structure.
- Author BiographyChris Cipollini has been a freelance writer and journalist in the realms of entertainment, human interest and true crime history for over a decade. A graduate of Seton Hill University, he holds a BA in Corporate Communications. He is the author of Diary of a Motor City Hit Man. As a contributor to diverse types of publications, his works have appeared in the Tribune-Review, Asylum.com, Urban Ink Magazine and Mob Candy magazine. Cipollini has covered everything from community news to celebrities to organized c rime through interview and narrative.
- Author(s)Christian Cipollini
- PublisherStrategic Media Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationRock Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrategic Media Books
- Content Note20 b/w illus
- Weight232 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.