All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionPerry Lafond, approaching forty, kws he's had a decent life with his attractive, longtime wife, Marcia. But he's come to the point where he is t sure that he can continue on. In the meantime, there's the question of children. His wife, battling infertility, is obsessed with the idea of having a baby. Perry wants a child too--maybe. Suddenly, he can't keep his mind off other women. In his job as a probation officer he becomes recklessly infatuated with the pretty, beleaguered wife of a parolee who has a young child. Perry's own confusion endangers this child as well as a nephew under his care. Always unflinchingly honest, Jack Driscoll tracks a man's headlong--and just possibly redemptive--leap into chaos.
- Author BiographyJack Driscoll is the author of Waiting Only to Be Heard, winner of the PEN/Nelson Algren Short Fiction Award, and is also a poet. He lives in northern Michigan with his wife and teaches at the Interlochen Center for the Arts.
- Author(s)Jack Driscoll
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/04/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date23/04/2017
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight240 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.