All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis unconventional story of love and relationships laces you through the life of Blase and the five men who, at different times in her life, stole her heart. You'll meet Blase at the pivotal point in her life where, after being humbled by a man who she shouldn't be with, decides that through all of her success, love is the only piece that she is missing. Her plan introduces you to her past loves where in the midst of their stories you will find yourself dithering by what many would consider the best problem on earth to have.
- Author BiographyMONICA MICHELLE was raised in White Plains, New York and is an award winning Realtor in Westchester County, New York. In addition to her love of writing and selling homes, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends and hopes to show, through her writing, unique, relatable, and engaging perspectives on relationships, love, and life. She earned her degree from Iona College in Psychology and is also the founder of Brown Eyed Beauties, a philanthropic and social networking group. For Monica, getting to today has been an enlightening, daunting, and gratifying journey. With the support of her family and friends, she embarked on her literary voyage to complete her first novel.
- Author(s)Monica Michelle
- PublisherNovelista Publishing
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNovelista Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.