All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ludwigsburg Museum houses evidence of the art and cultural heritage of the city of Ludwigsburg and Wurttemberg. The modern conception and excellent exhibition graphics produce a convincing permanent exhibition that is regularly supplemented by special shows. Last year, the museum found a new home in a protected building from the era of the city founder, Eberhard Ludwig: In the historical building that was lovingly revated by the architects Lederer+Ragnarsdottir+Oei, who also added an extension, the borders between architecture and exhibition design (by HG Merz) blur. The result is a positive and highly attractive example of modern museum architecture. This illustrated book is a practical guide for the creation of buildings and exhibition with articles by Prof. Ar Lederer and Prof. HG Merz.
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width179 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.