Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides over 80 folds for every occasion, from formal dinners and informal get-togethers to parties, special occasions and corporate events. Perfect for both the catering industry and entertaining at home, Luigi's Language of Napkin Folding shows you how to create a striking and elegant dining table through the art of napkin folding, in simple easy-to-follow steps. No experience or hours of practice are necessary: Luigi shows you - with the use of straightforward diagrams - how to enhance your restaurant, or wow your friends with the ultimate party piece.
- Author BiographyLuigi Spotorno has over 35 years' experience in the catering industry; he has appeared on ITV's This Morning show, in the Sunday Express and London Evening Standard, and has created napkin folds as a tribute to the Queen's Golden Jubilee, Prince Charles' marriage to Camilla Parker-Bowles, and for opera singer Luciano Pavarotti. Born in Venice, Italy, Luigi developed his napkin folding skills at sea, working in the first class dining rooms of liners including the Canberra and Achille Lauro, before settling in London and working as a restaurant manager in some of London's most prestigious restaurants. He has worked with Johnsons Stalbridge Linen Services for over ten years, demonstrating a range of napkin folds at exhibitions across the UK and Europe.
- Author(s)Luigi Spotorno
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 illustrations, 100 colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- misseave30 Dec, 2016by
LEART ALOT FROM THIS BOOK
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.