CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers mographs on the most important Spanish, African and Latin American photographers. The PhotoBolsillo series is dedicated to publishing mographs on the most table Spanish, African, and Latin American photographers of the recent past. Each small-format paperback features full-page, full-colour and black-and-white photographs representing the best of the artist's portfolio - each of which is captioned with title and year. Additionally there is a Chrology, plus lists of exhibitions and collections in which the photographer's work has been/is displayed, plus a brief appreciation of the artist by a PhotoBolsillo editor.
- Author BiographyThe rich sepia tone of Luis Gonzalez Palma's photography (b.1957) is unmistakable. He colours his prints by hand but always leaves the whites of his subject's eyes untinted to elicit a disconcerting but penetrating gaze. Working from Guatemala City since the 1980s, and exhibiting internationally since about 1989, Palma has made his long-term project the documentation of his country's indigenous and ferociously repressed Mayan population.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- Series TitlePhotobolsillo
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Notefull-colour & b&w images throughout
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.