All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionFor busy adults who want to study the Bible but don't kw where to begin, the award-winning SIX WEEKS WITH THE BIBLE provides an inviting starting point. Each guide in this series is divided into six concise, 90-minute segments that introduce one book of the Bible, such as one of the four gospels. All biblical text is printed in the guides, which means additional study aids are required.
- Author BiographyKevin Perrotta is an award-winning Catholic journalist and a former editor of <i>God s Word Today</i>. In addition to the Six Weeks with the Bible series, he is the author of <i>Invitation to Scripture </i>and <i>Your One-Stop Guide to the Bible</i>. Perrotta lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSix Weeks with the Bible S.
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byKevin Perrotta
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.