All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionGive Your Children the Healthy Benefits of Yoga with this Kids Yoga Stories Alphabet Coloring Book. Learn the alphabet with Luke's A to Z of Australian animals! Check out Luke's A to Z of Australian animals and add color to his collection! Curl up like a koala, hop like a kangaroo, and waddle like a wombat as you act out Australian animals through this interactive alphabet coloring book. Includes Kids Yoga Poses and a Parent-Teacher Guide. Learn something new, explore movement, and have fun together! Kids Yoga Stories introduce you to engaging characters who will get your child laughing, moving, and creating. Reading is good for the mind AND body! This book for ages 3 to 7 is more than a coloring book, but it's also a unique experience for children.
- Author BiographyGiselle Shardlow is the author of Kids Yoga Stories. Her yoga-inspired children's books get children moving, learning, and having fun. Giselle draws from her experiences as a teacher, traveler, yogi, and mom to write her stories found at www.kidsyogastories.com or on Amazon worldwide.
- Author(s)Giselle Shardlow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Gedzyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.