All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionLuke's Cookbook is an exciting take on the stalgic comfort food, turning mid-week suppers, family favourites and traditional dinner parties into unrivalled feasts. 'This book is full of all those traditional dishes we remember from childhood, but with a bit of a twist for today's grown-up tables. Eating together should be something to enjoy, t worry about - life's too short to eat boring food!' - Luke In Luke's Cookbook, Luke gives 100 classic recipes unexpected twists and turns. Cheese and Pineapple on sticks are upgraded to crispy goat's cheese balls with pineapple salsa, and Spaghetti Bolognese gets a make-over with a Parmesan-herb topping. Sophisticated, delicious and simple to prepare, these recipes offer something different and unusual to serve at the table without departing too far from what we already kw. At just 20-years-old, Luke Thomas is the UK's youngest head chef. He is Chef Patron of Luke's Dining Room in Berkshire, the stylish bistro Luke's Broadway, and was also the creator of Retro Feasts, a fun pop-up restaurant in London. On television, he has appeared on Great British Menu, Sainsbury's What's Cooking?, Market Kitchen and was the subject of an hour-long BBC3 documentary which aired in April 2013. As one of the UK's brightest young culinary talents, in charge of three restaurants, and with his kwledge for heart-warming, accessible food, Luke Thomas brings a fresh and fun perspective to our kitchens with Luke's Cookbook.
- Author BiographyAged fifteen, Luke Thomas won FutureChef, beating 7,500 people to the title. During his teens he went on to work in the kitchens of some of the country's top chefs and at eighteen, he became the UK's youngest head chef at Sanctum on the Green, a boutique hotel and restaurant. Now just twenty, he is Chef Patron of several Luke's branded restaurants around the UK and was the creator of Retro Feasts, an exciting six month pop-up restaurant in London. On television, he has appeared on BBC 2's Great British Menu, Channel 4's What's Cooking?, UK Good Food Channel's Market Kitchen and was the subject of an hour-long BBC 3 documentary called The UK's Youngest Head Chef.
- Author(s)Luke Thomas
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight998 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.