All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe audio edition of Luke's Gospel from the widely acclaimed modern literary classic The New Testament in Scots. Tom Fleming's reading brings out the poetry, wit and humanity of William Lorimer's translation in a way which speaks to everyone.
- Author BiographyWilliam Laughton Lorimer (1885-1967) immersed himself in the Scots language from childhood; he first began studying Scots when he was only nine years old, learning the rich Angus dialect of his locality. He devoted the last decade of his life to translating the New Testament into Scots. His son Robin transcribed, edited and published the book from his father's handwritten manuscripts.
- Author(s)William Laughton Lorimer
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Weight143 g
- Width125 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Read byTom Fleming
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time195
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.