All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionAs<i>The Devil Wears Prada</i>demystified the world of high fashion, this funny and insightful debut vel dishes the crazy and captivating Manhattan art scene. When painter Jeffrey Finelli is run over by a cab, the art world clamors for the instantly in-demand work by the late emerging artist especially an ermous painting called<i>Lulu Meets God and Doubts Him</i>. Gallery receptionist and aspiring artist Mia McMurray fi nds herself at the center of the hype. She is an amused witness as a Birkin-toting collector, a well-muscled Irish artist, a real estate baron, and Lulu herself, the artist s niece and muse, battle over the brand-new masterpiece. In the midst of the madness, Mia finds her own creative expression and artistic identity, t to mention love.
- Author Biography<b>Danielle Ganek</b>is the author of the critically praised<i>Lulu Meets God</i>and<i>Doubts Him</i>. Formerly the creative director for Galleries Lafayette in New York, Danielle also served as editor at<i>Mademoiselle</i>and<i>Woman's Day</i>magazines. She lives with her husband and three children in New York City.
- Author(s)Danielle Ganek
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight245 g
- Width147 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.