All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.06
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.72
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.31
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.51
- AU $22.58Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.21
About this product
- DescriptionLulu's new baby brother, Zeki cries a lot. But his book-loving sister has the solution: when he's upset, she reads him a funny story; when he needs a new nappy, she reads him her favourite potty book and when he cries in the bath, she reads him her best duck book. Fortunately, Zeki also sleeps a lot too and that gives Lulu plenty time for her own reading.
- Author BiographyAnna McQuinn trained as a teacher, specialising in Children's Literature, and worked directly with children for a number of years before moving into publishing. Since then, she has been working in children's publishing for over 20 years - as an editor, publisher and writer, as well as running workshops and courses in schools and libraries. Currently she combines both these areas, working part time as a Community Librarian for Sure Start Acton, running Mother & Toddler Groups and Family Book Groups in Acton Library. Anna spends the rest of the time writing. She is author of over 25 children's books and is a voracious reader. Rosalind Beardshaw has been illustrating for over 10 years. I grew up in Sheffield, she says. Thanks to creative parents I was encouraged to draw (and use fuzzy felt!) and was taken to art galleries on rainy Saturday afternoons.My favourite subject at school was Art so it was an easy decision to become an artist. Rosalind gained a degree at Manchester Polytechnic and began work designing greetings cards and giftwrap, then slowly moved into book illustration. Her first book was Fran's Flower which was shortlisted for the Sheffield Book Prize 2000 and she has illustrated many more since then including a story she wrote herself called Grandma's Beach (shortlisted for the Sheffield Prize in 2002). This book was inspired byher childhood holidays spent playing in her grandparents' garden.
- Author(s)Anna McQuinn,Rosalind Beardshaw
- PublisherAlanna Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSlough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlanna Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.