All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs every parent will testify, toddlers care passionately about what they are wearing! In this totally interactive book, Lulu chooses a range of wonderful, colourful clothes with zips to fasten, pockets to look in, dresses to admire and colours to consider. But of course, there is always the favourite outfit to save for last. A delightful velty book with real toddler appeal - put this book into the buggy and you might just get to the shops before they close!
- Author BiographyFormerly the Editorial Director of Campbell Books, Camilla Reid has many years' experience of conceiving and creating books for young readers. Now a mum of two small girls herself, she has gained a whole new insight into the peculiar, but charmingly picky, world of toddlers. Camilla lives in London. Ailie Busby has had over twenty books published, including titles by Egmont, Walker and Hodder such as Drat That Fat Cat! and Slugs for Breakfast. She collects vintage jewellery, bags and knitted toys. Ailie lives in Newcastle with her husband, two children and their two cats.
- Author(s)Camilla Reid
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/05/2009
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteColour
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ailie Busby
- Format DetailsToy / die-cut book,Paper over boards,Touch-and-feel book
- Reading AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.