All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleThe Lebedev Physics Institute Series
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byD. V. Skobel Tsyn
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of ContentsSeparation of Complex Spectra into Individual Bands by the Generalized Alentsev Method.- Application of the Generalized Alentsev Method in Analysis of the Blue Luminescence Spectrum of ZnS.- Preparation of Zinc Sulfide Crystals and Nature of Blue Luminescence Centers in Self-Activated ZnS.- Use of Crystal Phosphors in Detection of Electromagnetic Radiations.- Investigation of Gallium Arsenide Lasers Pumped by Electron-Beam Bombardment.- Investigations of Some Four-Field Parametric Interactions.- A Contribution to the Theory of Excitons in Molecular Crystals.- Quenching of the Photoluminescence by Electron Irradiation and Energy Transfer in Molecular Crystals.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.