All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.86
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Scarlet has a hallucination about being attacked by a werewolf, she thinks she's going crazy. It's only when the rescuer from her hallucination appears that she learns the truth about what happened the night she lost control of her own mind. The boy who saved her, Chad, explains that she was mumbling and incoherent when he found her on the street. He brought her home and tucked her into bed. At first she believes him, but as a romance begins to form, she realizes there is more to the story than he is letting on.
- Author BiographyAmy Malone Evanston grew up on a farm in Afton, Wyoming. An avid animal lover, she has a houseful of cats and dogs. Her goal, along with expressing herself through writing, is to open an animal rescue. Along with reading and playing with her pets, Amy loves cake, good friends, and sweet tea.
- Author(s)A M Evanston
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.