All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's a healthy diet? Will it appeal to children? Althea looks into children's lunchboxes to show us which foods are good for us and why, and which should be for occasional eating only. We hear about Kate who is always tired, Rashida who can't eat nuts, Anna who doesn't like meat and Tony who'd rather have crisps. Written using current Health Education Authority guidelines, Lunch Boxes offers an upbeat look at food. Using humour and lively illustrations, it takes a refreshingly realistic look at eating and touches on a range of food issues including vegetarianism and food allergies.
- Author BiographyAlthea is a well-known author who created the Talking it Through series - books in the series invite children to think; they communicate with them directly. Other titles in the series are Dyslexia, Be Careful (written in co-operation with RoSPA), When Uncle Bob Died, Hospital.
- PublisherCatnip Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHappy Cat Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight107 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris O'Neill
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.