All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book breaks new ground by analyzing the reciprocal relationship between a fascism that had reached the power phase (Nazi Germany) and fascist movements in two neighbouring countries which were attempting to come to power in their respective societies.
- Author BiographyDIETRICH ORLOW is a Professor of History at Boston University, USA.
- Author(s)Dietrich Orlow
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.