All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever dreamed of sailing off into the sunset with someone you love, and seeing the world, you will love this book. It is about young singles, cruising around on a beautiful yacht, skiing in the Alps, scuba diving in exotic locales, living the LUSH LIFE. it has elements of romance, drug dealing, getting caught, and redemption. All this and a love story which I am hoping will appeal to women as well as men. The protagonist, Ward Sheffield, get's invited on a sailing trip to the legendary COCOS ISLAND, and has an affair with the Captain's wife. They discover a chest of gold coins, left by pirates, and decide to buy a boat together and go cruising. They enlist friends as crew and take off for Europe. Follow their sailing adventures in the Mediteranean, and their love affairs which are cut short when they are busted returning to the Bahamas with drugs aboard. The boat is confiscated and the Captain jailed. In the end, the LUSH LIFE carries on unabashed.
- Author BiographyFirst time author William Service started writing this novel in 1990. After taking an early retirement from his 30 year career as a Civil Engineer and Land Surveyor in Squaw Valley and Lake Tahoe in California, he moved to the Caribbean and decided to try writing. An avid skier, sailor, and scuba diver, he writes about places he has been, experiences he has had, and stories he has picked up along the way. He lives with his wife on the beach in ROATAN, a small island off the coast of Honduras.
- Author(s)William Service
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.