Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionFootprintfocus Luxor to Aswan is the only dedicated guide available covering this popular Egyptian destination. Features an Essentials section with practical tips to help plan a trip, detailed information on attractions and comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun. * Essentials section with tips on getting there and around * Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat * Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps where relevant * Slim eugh to fit in a pocket Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help travellers get the most out of Egypt's Nile Valley without weighing them down. The content of the Footprintfocus Luxor and Aswan guide has been extracted from Footprint's Egypt Handbook.
- Author BiographyVanessa Betts is a writer and editor from England. She went to India in 1997, as the first stop on a round-the-world ticket, and then found out that nowhere else could quite compare. After time spent living and working in Australia, Egypt and England she has been based in India, chiefly in Kolkata, since March 2006. Vanessa now lives in Israel where she's updating Footprint's new guide to the country.
- Author(s)Vanessa Betts
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date17/08/2015
- Content Notemaps
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.