All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to reaching and profiting from China's expanding luxury consumer class China's growing consumer base and expanding ecomy means more disposable income for more Chinese citizens. The Chinese market for luxury goods is expected to expand from $2 billion this year to nearly $12 billion by 2015. Today's biggest global luxury goods retailers expect China to make up a large and ever growing portion of their customers, and those businesses are responding with new stores and investments in China. Luxury China gives readers-particularly professionals in advertising, marketing, and the luxury brands industry-a deep look into the future of the Chinese luxury goods market and shows them how to tap into China's tremendous market potential.
- Author BiographyMichel Chevalier , a graduate of HEC in France, holds an MBA and a Doctorate from Harvard Business School. He started his career at the Boston Consulting Group, then worked for S.C. Johnson and moved into the luxury field. He was successively general manager of Paco Rabanne Perfumes, chairman of Paco Rabanne Fashion, executive vice president of Bluebell Asia Ltd. in Hong Kong and in Tokyo, as well as chairman of the Revillon fashion group in Paris. He is now a consultant for EIM in Paris and office manager of EIM Shanghai. Michel teaches at University Paris Dauphine and Institut Superieur du Luxe in Paris specializing in luxury for their MBA course. He has also published numerous articles in journals on retailing and coauthored the books, Pro Logo and Luxury Brand Management , with Gerald Mazzalovo. Pierre Xiao Lu is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Fudan University's School of Management in Shanghai and the Visiting Professor of Marketing at ESSEC Paris-Singapore. He also consults for many multinational luxury firms, such as Lacoste S.A., LVMH, PPR-Gucci and MasterCard. Professor Lu specializes in luxury consumer behavior in China and luxury brand management in Asia. After working for several years at ESSEC's luxury industry research center, he received his Ph.D. from ESSEC Business School Paris. His articles on the luxury industry and Chinese luxury consumers have been published in professional and academic journals, such as AMA , AFM , Comite Colbert , Harvard Business Review China and Financial Times China . He is also the author of Elite China and translated Luxury Brand Management into Chinese.
- Author(s)Michel Chevalier,Pierre Xiao Lu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight570 g
- Width166 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword bySidney Toledano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.