All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book focuses on the analysis of the online strategy and development of the luxury industry, tracing the evolution of the Internet from a means of communication to a trade and distribution channel. The author provides a comprehensive evaluation and a critical assessment of the tactics required for the management of luxury brands online.
- Author BiographyUche Okonkwo is recognised worldwide as one of the pioneer luxury business strategists. A true veteran of the luxury industry, she has closely collaborated with renowned luxury companies including Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Cartier, Faberge, Christian Dior, Burberry, Tiffany's, Remy Martin, Boucheron, Oscar de La Renta among many others. She is the Executive Director& Founder of Luxe Corp (www.luxe-corp.com), the pioneer Luxury Strategy& Management consultancy company based at Paris' famed Place Vendome, with a worldwide clientele. Uche initiated the creation of Club e-Luxe, the executive club for luxury e-Business professionals as a convergence point for luxury e-business professionals to obtain access to latest strategies, knowledge, tools, systems, applications and approaches required to optimize luxury online. Club e-Luxe which hosts an annual summit in Paris has become a reference in luxury online and is at the forefront of the advancement of luxury in the context of the internet, digital media and new technologies. A real pioneer, Uche is also the Editor of Luxe-Mag.Com, the leading luxury business magazine online which features among others, insightful digital luxury content. Her 2007 bestselling book, Luxury Fashion Branding has been recognized as the foremost business text to provide concrete strategic analysis on the business of luxury has become a reference for luxury companies including LVMH, PPR and Richemont and an official text at several business schools notably Harvard, ESSEC Paris and London Business School. She has also conducted seminars in these and other institutions including HEC Paris and Sciences Po Paris. She sits on the board of several luxury organisations and is an honorary fellow of the American Luxury Marketing Council. Uche has an MBA from Brunel University Business School London.
- Author(s)Uche Okonkwo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight739 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.