All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these uncensored, easy-to-read yet t dumbed-down interviews, Lydia Lunch spiritedly discusses her personal history and some of the many creative collaborations that have spiced up her life, art and travels. A master of cutting through creative gordian-kts, she discusses how she evolved her unique style of guitar-playing and song-writing. Simplicity and originality are the hallmarks of her recent Teenage Jesus and the Jerks concert performance tours. Lydia has t only survived but thrived as she has traveled the world making art, music, performance and installations -- always on her own terms. An incarnation of female Nietzschean will, Lydia Lunch continually surprises, provokes and evokes dark laughter in these you-are-there transcribed conversations. Hopefully, after reading this book, every reader will be inspired to make art, create blasphemous thoughts, and change the world...
- Author BiographyLydia Lunch: Lydia Lunch is a writer, musician, photographer, Spoken Word artist, filmmaker, installation artist, lecturer, recording artist, band leader, and more. A founder of the No Wave NYC movement circa 1976, she spearheaded Teenage Jesus and the Jerks, starred in early Richard Kern films/photographs, etc.
- Author(s)Lydia Lunch
- PublisherRe/Search Publications
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRe/Search Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width99 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.