All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionLynnwood was a finalist in The People's Book Prize 2014. Who wouldn't want to live in an idyllic village in the English countryside like Lynnwood? With its charming pub, old dairy, friendly vicar, gurgling brooks, and its old paths with memories of simpler times. But behind the conventional appearance of Lynnwood's villagers, only two sorts of people crawl out of the woodwork: those who hunt and those who are prey. Visitors are watched by an entity between the trees where the Dark Ages have endured to the twenty-first century. Families who have lived behind stone walls and twitching curtains kw that the gusts of wind blowing through the nearby alluring Forest bring with them a stench of delightful hunger only Lynnwood can appease.
- Author BiographyThomas Brown is a postgraduate student at the University of Southampton, where he is studying for an MA in Creative Writing. He has been Co-Editor of Dark River Press and has written for a number of magazines, websites and independent publishers. In 2010 he won the University of Southampton's Flash Fiction Competition for his story, 'Crowman'. He is also a proud member of the dark fiction writing group: Pen of the Damned. Literary influences include Friedrich Nietzsche, S. T. Joshi and Russian novelist Andrei Makine.
- PrizesShortlisted for People's Book Prize: Fiction 2014.
- Author(s)Thomas Brown
- PublisherSparkling Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationSouthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSparkling Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.