All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Open Table Diner's Choice award for 2015, M is two restaurants in one. With RAW and GRILL side by side, and open from early morning until midnight every day, M venues offers diners endless opportunities, and this exciting new cookbook presents them both. With RAW, M is informal and high energy, delighting patrons with small dishes and sharing plates of tartars, tiraditos and sashimi, while GRILL specialises in the best steaks from around the world. Alongside this, the M-Bar offers expert wines, which can be bought via the M Wine Store and online, and there is a secret 'den', making both M restaurants a multi-purpose hotspot for Londoners. Invative and much loved by its patrons, M even offers pampered pooch parties, including a doggie dance off, for those who love the restaurant's incredible food - and their pets. With essays and recipes covering a full 24 hours in these iconic London restaurants, M: A 24 Hour Cookbook showcases the very best the restaurant has to offer, with stunning new photography of the recipes and the restaurants by Jodi Hinds.
- Author BiographyHaving worked with Gordon Ramsay, Michel Roux Jr and Simone Zanoni, in 2007 Michael Reid joined the team at Gaucho restaurants, quickly becoming Head Chef and running two sites, before receiving a promotion to Executive Chef. From 2011 he was part of the team that developed the CAU restaurant franchise. In 2013 Michael left London and moved to Melbourne, working in some of the city's most celebrated restaurants, including alongside Shannon Bennett. However, before long London called him back, and in late 2014 Michael took up the position of Executive Chef at M, cultivating recipes centred on food and flavours from 6 different countries. @mikereidchef
- Author(s)Michael Reid
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Note100 specially commissioned colour photography of the recipes, as well as beautiful shots of the restaurants by Jodi Hinds
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.