Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $164.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $188.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive M&A guide, updated to reflect the latest changes in the M&A environment M&A, Second Edition provides a practical primer on mergers and acquisitions for a broad base of individuals numbering in the hundreds of thousands: * Investment bankers involved with mergers and acquisitions (M&A). * Equity analysts at hedge funds, risk arbitrage funds, pension funds, and banks, who invest in firms engaged in M&A. * Private equity professionals at buyout funds, venture capital funds, and hedge funds, who routinely buy and sell companies. * Corporate executives and business development professionals. * Institutional loan officers working with M&A and buyout transactions. * Business students at colleges and graduate business schools. * Investor relations professionals at corporations and public relations firms. * Lawyers who work with corporate clients on M&A-related legal, financial, and tax matters. * Independent public accounting firms that review M&A accounting. * Government regulators * Sophisticated individual investors Its comprehensive approach covers each step in the process, from finding an opportunity, to analyzing the potential, to closing the deal, with new coverage of private equity funds and international transactions. This updated second edition also includes information on emerging markets, natural resource valuation, hostile takeovers, special deals, and more, plus new examples and anecdotes taken from more current events. Additional illustrations and charts help readers quickly grasp the complex information, providing a complete reference easily accessible by anyone involved in M&A. The mergers and acquisitions environment has changed in the thirteen years since M&A was initially published, creating a tremendous need for authoritative M&A guidance from a banker's perspective. This M&A update fills that need by providing the characteristic expert guidance in clear, concise language, complete with the most up-to-date information. * Discover where M&A fits into different corporate growth strategies, and the unique merits it confers * Delineate clear metrics for determining risk, valuation, and optimal size of potential acquisitions * Gain deeper insight into the fundamentals of negotiation, due diligence, and structuring * Understand the best time to sell, the best way to sell, and the process of the sale itself In the past decade, the dollar value of M&A deals has jumped ten-fold, and the number of individuals involved has expanded considerably. More and more executives, analysts, and bankers need to get up-to-date on the mechanics of M&A, without wading through volume after volume of dense, legalistic jargon. Finally, M&A is back providing a complete reference to the current state of the M&A environment.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY C. HOOKE is a Managing Director of Focus Securities, a mid-market investment bank. Previously, he led deals at the Emerging Markets Partnership, a $5 billion private equity fund, and was a Principal Investment Officer of the International Finance Corporation, the World Bank's $51 billion private sector division. Earlier, he was an investment banker with Lehman Brothers and Schroder Wertheim in New York. Hooke is a respected author and finance and investment executive with international experience.
- Author(s)Jeffrey C. Hooke
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.