All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of tales and drawings from the Author's childhood and early teen years, was written while attending public and private schools in West Virginia and Maryland. Many drawings were drawn with the stories, and have been digitally re-mastered here. Some of the mistakes in spelling or grammar were intentionally left in, especially if they added to the ambiance of the story. Also teacher comments are sometimes included. Don't worry if there's mistakes, they're supposed to be in here. Remember, kids are people too! This book combines the two books SFFA and TAMS into one, more like the original 'Purple Binder' that contained all of the short stories.
- Author BiographyWalton Stowell wrote and illustrated these stories as a boy going to schools near Harpers Ferry, WV and Frederick, MD during the 1980's and early 1990's. Walton studied history, philosophy, film, art, and architecture from Roger Williams, RI and SCAD, GA. After earning a Master's Degree in Architecture, he worked for various branches of the US Government, and was a citizen organic gardener, mentor, and architect. Writing and drawing fiction were always Walton's favorite arts to practice. Now he can share them with you!
- Author(s)Walton D Stowell II
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.