Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith numbers 13 and 14 the Osprey Modelling Series sees the start of a regular subseries on modelling specific AFVs. The second covers the Allies' most important tank of WW2, the US M4 Sherman, of which 49, 234 gun tanks were built. With detailed step-by-step model photography, specially commissioned walkround photography, scale drawings and wartime shots, these books will provide all the details needed to model the main M4 Sherman version - the M4A4 - and its variants. There is a full roundup of the models available on the market, details of where you can see the real thing, a select bibliography, and survey of websites of interest.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2001
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling Manuals
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note64 colour illustrations, photographs, scale drawings, bibliography
- Weight246 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJerry Scutts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.