Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionMATLAB Graphics and Data Visualization Cookbook will serve as your handbook in recipe format with ample screenshots. Each independent recipe will help you in achieving target-oriented solutions to your problems with concise explanation. For those who are already using MATLAB for their computational needs but need to also harness its powerful visualization capabilities.
- Author BiographyNivedita Majumdar is a software development engineer with extensive experience with MATLAB. She has a PhD in Computational Sciences and Informatics. She has been developing data analysis tools and algorithms for the communications and life sciences industries for the past decade. She is deeply interested in visualization as a tool for insightful data exploration. She is an enthusiastic proponent of MATLAB as the preferred environment for data visualization and algorithm prototyping. Swapnonil Banerjee is a theoretical physicist with a PhD in Physics and a BE in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering. He has extensive MATLAB development experience in the areas of signal processing, numerical data modelling, curve fitting, differential calculus and Monte Carlo simulations.
- Author(s)Nivedita Majumdar,Swapnonil Banerjee
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.