All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionLearn from state-of-the-art examples in robotics, motors, detection filters, chemical processes, aircraft, and spacecraft. This is a practical reference for industry engineers using MATLAB to solve everyday problems. With MATLAB Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach you will review contemporary MATLAB coding including the latest language features and use MATLAB as a software development environment including code organization, GUI development, and algorithm design and testing. This book provides practical guidance for using MATLAB to build a body of code you can turn to time and again for solving technical problems in your line of work. Develop algorithms, test them, visualize the results, and pass the code along to others to create a functional code base for your firm.
- Author BiographyStephanie Thomas is an experienced engineer with MATLAB experience.
- Author(s)Michael Paluszek,Stephanie Thomas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note104 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight618 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.