Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe math book, MATLAB - Visual Basic .Net for Engineers, illustrates the work between Visual Basic .Net programming and MATLAB. This book describes specifically how to use MATLAB built-in functions in Visual Basic .Net applications. The features of this book are designed to handle the following projects: 1. Visual Basic .Net functions use MATLAB built-in functions from classes created from MATLAB M-files to solve mathematical problems 2. Visual Basic .Net Windows applications use MATLAB built-in functions 3. Visual Basic .Net functions plot figures from MATLAB Graphics 4. Visual Basic .Net functions use API functions (calling MATLAB workspace in Visual Basic .Net) 5. Visual Basic .Net functions use MATLAB Curve Fitting Toolbox functions 6. Visual Basic .Net functions use COM generated from MATLAB M-files This math book, MATLAB - Visual Basic .Net for Engineers, is a great support for Visual Basic .Net programmers who are using quality MATLAB built-in functions to develop applications and solutions. Using the combination of both tools, VB .NET and MATLAB, you have the best tool in your hand to develop and solve your technical problems.
- Author BiographyJack Phan is a professional user on MATLAB functions in programming languages. He was also the author of previous books that describe how to use MATLAB functions in programming languages, C#, Visual Basic .Net, and C++. These books are MATLAB-C# for Engineers ISBN 978-1-452-80256-5, MATLAB C++ ISBN 0-9725794-1-9, MATLAB C/C++ (Second edition) ISBN 0-9725794-3-5, MATLAB C/C++ (Third edition) ISBN 0-9725794-4-3, MATLAB C# ISBN 0-9725794-5-1, and MATLAB Visual Basic .Net ISBN 0-9725794-7-8.
- Author(s)Jack Phan
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.