All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster MBA key concepts without stepping foot in a classroom Save yourself the thousands of dollars it cost for an MBA education. Dr. Milo Sobel presents core concepts taught in prestigious MBA programs such as Harvard, Wharton, and Stanford--without the heavy price tag and heavier classroom hours. With MBA in a Nutshell, you can quickly and easily implement essential MBA core curriculum into your professional life--stripping away useless theory and focusing on practical application, which is what you really need to be successful in business. In MBA in a Nutshell, you'll learn how to: Accelerate and increase incoming cash flow Assess and rank investment opportunities Evaluate company performance using financial statements Follow step-by-step instruction to draft strategic business plans Turn uncertain business forecasts into reliable estimates Find ways to increase revenue and profit while dramatically reducing costs Chock-full of practical examples, formulas, and concepts and skills that can be immediately used and implemented, MBA in a Nutshell is a must-read to build skills to enhance your career and help your company grow and succeed.
- Author BiographyDr. Milo Sobel earned his doctorate from Columbia University and his MBA from the City University of New York. He has served as Manager of Training for Citibank, and is a member of the Academy of Management. As a journalist, he has regularly authored featured columns in World Executive's Digest and Chief Executive China. He also serves as Justice of the Peace in his hometown of Weston, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Milo Sobel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Skills and Development
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight618 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.