All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMore people get into medical school with a Kaplan MCAT course than all major courses combined. Now the same results are available with MCAT Biochemistry Review. This book features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions available. The commentary and instruction come directly from Kaplan MCAT experts and include targeted focus on the most-tested concepts. MCAT Biochemistry Review offers: UNPARALLELED MCAT KNOWLEDGE: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document related available. In conjunction with our expert psychometricians, the Kaplan team is able to ensure the accuracy and realism of our practice materials. THOROUGH SUBJECT REVIEW: Written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors, all material has been vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor. EXPANDED CONTENT THROUGHOUT: As the MCAT has continued to develop, this book has been updated continuously to match the AAMC's guidelines precisely-- more worrying if your prep is comprehensive! STAR RATINGS FOR EVERY SUBJECT: New for the 3rd Edition of MCAT Biochemistry Review, every topic in every chapter is assigned a star rating --informed by Kaplan's decades of MCAT experience and facts straight from the testmaker--of how important it will be to your score on the real exam. MORE PRACTICE THAN THE COMPETITION: With 350+ questions throughout the book and access to a full-length practice test online, MCAT Biochemistry Review has more practice than any other MCAT biochemistry book on the market. ONLINE COMPANION: One practice test and additional online resources help augment content studying. The MCAT is a computer-based test, so practicing in the same format as Test Day is key. TOP-QUALITY IMAGES: With full-color, 3-D illustrations, charts, graphs and diagrams from the pages of Scientific American, MCAT Biochemistry Review turns even the most intangible, complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts. KAPLAN'S MCAT REPUTATION: Kaplan is a leader in the MCAT prep market, and twice as many doctors prepared for the MCAT with Kaplan than with any other course.* UTILITY: Can be used alone or with the other companion books in Kaplan's MCAT Review series. * Doctors refers to US MDs who were licensed between 2001-2010 and used a fee-based course to prepare for the MCAT. The AlphaDetail, Inc. online study for Kaplan was conducted between Nov. 10 - Dec. 9, 2010 among 763 US licensed MDs, of whom 462 took the MCAT and used a fee-based course to prepare for it.
- Author BiographyCelebrating more than 75 years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools, and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
- Author(s)Kaplan Test Prep
- PublisherKaplan Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKaplan Test Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.