MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) with CD: Your RX for the by Susan Van Arnum (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $102.12+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionREA has Your Rx for the MCAT! Master the MCAT and Get a Top Score! Completely updated to reflect the 2013 exam changes If you've always dreamed about getting into a top medical school and having a rewarding healthcare career, REA has Your Rx for the MCAT. This fully revised edition of our popular test prep is completely aligned with the 2013 Medical College Admission Test (MCAT). Prepared by a veteran of the MCAT testing experience, our test prep gives medical school candidates an in-depth review of every must-kw topic covered on the MCAT. Each chapter includes practice questions with solutions, so you can test your kwledge as you study. Six full-length practice tests featured in the book are based on official 2013 MCAT exams. Each test is balanced to include every subject and type of question you can expect on the actual MCAT. Two of the book's practice tests appear on our TestWare CD. Each test is given in a timed format with instant, automatic scoring analysis and detailed explanations of answers. We don't just say which answers are right, we explain why the other answer choices are wrong - so you can identify your strengths and weaknesses before test day. The test prep comes complete with a progressive 12-week study schedule, numerous illustrations and diagrams, and expert test tips and strategies that build test-day confidence. Get an extra study advantage with our Visual Medical Reference Library (included on CD). Each full-color chart focuses on a specific subject and is the perfect way to review anatomy and physiology topics. These 22 charts offer extra review and vital medical information you need to kw! If you're serious about getting into medical school, REA has Your Rx for the MCAT.
- Author BiographySusan D. Van Arnum, Ph.D., is a process research and development chemist. She holds undergraduate degrees in chemistry and biology and has a Ph.D. in physical organic chemistry from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She has published research articles on green chemistry, photochemistry and heterocyclic synthesis. Dr. Van Arnum is a member of the American Chemical Society.
- Author(s)Susan Van Arnum
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMCAT Test Preparation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1429 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.