All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMCITP GUIDE TO MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2008, Enterprise Administration (EXAM #70-647) prepares learners to develop the skills necessary to manage Windows Server 2008 in an enterprise environment and to successfully take the MCITP 70-647 certification exam. Comprehensive coverage includes designing Active Directory domain services, DNS, group policy, remote access, security, business continuity, and virtualization. Extensive hands-on activities and review questions reinforce concepts and prepare readers for the real-world challenges of network administration in an enterprise environment.
- Author BiographyDarril Gibson is an IT trainer who regularly teaches security topics to Air Force personnel. An adjunct professor, he's written or co-authored several IT books, including CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead, and Mastering Windows Server 2008 R2. In addition, he's also created training videos on multiple topics for Keystone Learning. Mr. Gibson holds numerous certifications, including (ISC)2 CISSP and CompTIA Security+. He's also been a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 1999.
- Author(s)Darril Gibson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, diagrams, figures
- Weight1240 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.