All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionYour 2-in-1 Self-Paced Training Kit EXAM PREP GUIDE Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCITP Exam 70-237 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time. Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to: Evaluate, recommend, and design messaging services Plan network topology and Active Directory configuration Prepare for deployment, migration, and coexistence Analyze and align business priorities with high-availability services Design business-continuity and disaster-recovery solutions Define security policies and procedures Implement messaging-security infrastructure PRACTICE TESTS Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers?including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. Your kit includes: 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13. Official self-paced study guide. Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results. 200+ practice questions. 120-day trial of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices. Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
- Author BiographyPaul Mancuso, MCITP, MCSE, MCT, has been an instructor, consultant, and writer in the IT field for more than 20 years.David R. Miller, MCITP, MCT, CISSP, is an IT consultant specializing in information systems security and network engineering.Sam Sena, MCITP, MCT, CISSP, is a consultant and author focusing on IT infrastructure solutions and business continuity planning.GrandMasters is an IT consulting firm specializing in IT content development, exam development, and custom technical support.
- Author(s)David Miller,Paul Mancuso,Sam Sena
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/09/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePRO-Certification
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1516 g
- Width190 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.