Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess in multiple choice question (MCQ) examinations relies on kwledge of the syllabus and skill in answering the questions. Practice is essential in improving success in answering MCQs. This book is intended as a revision aid for candidates preparing for the MCQ papers of the FRCS (ORL-HNS) examination, and also the DO-HNS. The style and format of the questions in the book mirrors exactly the format of the examination questions, and covers all of the relevant topics. Answers and comprehensive explanatory tes are provided, along with links to relevant websites and key journal articles for further reference. In common with the examination, the book features illustrations and diagrams to illustrate the cases discussed. The book is divided into two main sections: Single Best Answers (SBAs) and Extended Matching Items (EMIs) both of which are found in the exams. The first section is further divided into chapters by topic: basic sciences; rhilogy and facial plastic surgery; otology and neuro-otology; head and neck; and paediatric ENT. The book will be invaluable for candidates revising for the FRCS (ORL-HNS) or DO-HNS, but also for other ENT surgeons wishing to revise their ENT kwledge.
- Author BiographyDeclan Costello is an ENT SpR in the Oxford Deanery. With a background in music, his sub-specialist interests include laryngology and he has organised many courses around the UK. He is currently in his 6th year of training.
- Author(s)Declan Costello,Rogan J. Corbridge,Stuart Winter
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note12 black and white halftones and 5 black and white line drawings
- Weight171 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.