All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lab Manual provides students with the hands-on instruction necessary to prepare for the certification exam and deploy and manage Windows 7. Designed for classroom-led or self-paced study, labs complement main text content and offer a unique, practical approach to learning that is a key component to the exams. The Lab Manual includes lab activities, objectives, materials list, step-by-step procedures, illustrations and review questions.
- Author BiographyByron Wright is owner of BTW Technology Solutions, which provides Exchange Server and Office 365 implementation and migration services. Mr. Wright is a Microsoft(R) MVP for Exchange server since 2012. He has a broad range of knowledge about Microsoft(R) operating systems, Active Directory, networking, security, and cloud services. As a Microsoft(R) Certified Trainer (MCT), Mr. Wright provides practical advice and exam relevant content to a wide variety of organizations. He has authored and co-authored a number of books for Cengage Learning on Windows Server 2003, Exchange Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. He also occasionally teaches information systems course for the Asper School of Business at the University of Manitoba. Leon Plesniarski is a Senior Solutions Architect who has been building with Microsoft(R) products since 1984. Mr. Plesniarski's formal training was in Computer and Electrical Engineering, but he has since applied his skills primarily in computer networking. He has worked as a network administrator and technical instructor. He currently works as a consultant for Broadview Networks to analyze client requirements and provide practical solutions for their needs. In recent years Mr. Plesniarski has focused on Microsoft(R) cloud services, such as Windows Azure, Office 365, and Microsoft(R) Intune. Mr. Plesniarski leverages his teaching skills and experience as a Microsoft(R) Certified Trainer (MCT) to create learning materials that are technically accurate and easy to understand. He has previously created course materials for A+ certificate. For Cengage, he has authored leading books detailing both Windows Vista and Windows.
- Author(s)Byron Wright,Leon Plesniarski
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.