All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionA Sybex study guide for the new SharePoint Server 2010 Configuration exam <p>SharePoint holds 55 percent of the collaboration and content management market, with many more companies indicating they plan to join the fold. IT professionals interested in enhancing their marketability with the new Microsoft Certified Techlogy Specialist: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Configuring exam will find this guide may be their only alternative to costly classroom training. * Microsoft SharePoint claims over half the market for collaboration and content management software; IT professionals will boost their marketability with the newest MCTS certification covering Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Configuring * This study guide covers 100 percent of the exam objectives with real world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and challenging review questions * Covers installing, deploying, configuring, and upgrading SharePoint Server 2010; managing search, business intelligence, and administration; configuring content management and business forms; and more <p>With plenty of practice questions on the companion CD, this guide to exam 70-667 prepares IT professionals to achieve the MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Configuring certification.
- Author BiographyJames Pyles is an experienced author, instructor, and consultant, and currently worksas a technical writer for Keynetics, Inc. He has been involved in numerous Ethernet rolloutprojects, software and hardware installations and upgrades, and Windows and UNIXoperating system upgrades. Previously he was a developmental editor for Global Support Content Operations at HP. He has authored or coauthored several books, including MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Configuration Study Guide and PC Technician Street Smarts: A Real World Guide to CompTIA A+ Skills, Second Edition.
- Author(s)James Pyles
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1128 g
- Width199 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.