All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEddy Merckx is revered as cycling's living deity. Kwn as the Cannibal for his insatiable hunger to win, Merckx gobbled up a record 525 race wins during his fearsome 14-year professional career. From Grand Tours that demand superb endurance to bone-crushing one-day classics that only the toughest men can win, Merckx won them all. His legacy is untouchable in modern cycling, making Merckx the undisputed best cyclist ever. With authoritative text and keepsake craftsmanship, Merckx 525 digs deep to reveal the man behind the legend, cycling's incomparable Eddy Merckx. Presenting a rich trove of newly discovered photographs that will dazzle fans and collectors, Merckx 525 embraces this awe-inspiring athlete's career from promising youth in Belgium, to fabulous darling of Europe, to hardened veteran of the bike-racing wars. Merckx 525 is a premium authorised book, a lavishly produced coffee table hardback with full-colour photographs throughout.
- Author BiographyFrederik Backelandt is the Editor in Chief of Grinta! magazine in Ghent, Belgium. As a freelance journalist, he has contributed to the cycling magazines Procycling (UK), Fiets (Belgium), and Sportmagazine (Belgium).
- Author(s)Frederik Backelandt,Jan Maes,Ron Reuman,Stephan Vanfleteren
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight1746 g
- Width337 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.